Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A new week and more goodies and mysteries

Indeed !

Ive been sidelined for a few days doing some other work but managed a big trip out to the shed today and heres the results :-)



This is a box for the Postmaster General from 1942 - title says it all.....


All I know is that its a fuel filter - anyone able to advise what for?


This is great - I have located two different types, one by Phillips and the other by Kreisler. The unit was designed I think to stop radio interference, hence the name suppresor..


Just what on earth is this for?????  Its a Siemens unit - rest is in German but I think it translates to Reversal Protector. Anyone know if it was trains, trams or other and what did it do????


I am really curious about this - on the box it says Beaufort Lincoln so I am assuming its for the aircraft model - what are these for on the plane???? Theres 250 in the box..


And this is a stop button of some sort for trains I believe, though I could be totally wrong.....

Anyway thats enough for now, I will put up even more tomorrow.And remember, any help you can provide is greatly appreciated

1 comment:

  1. RYCO Filter
    Cummins JBS diesel with PT fuel system fuel filter element new old stock
    Part No: R2018P

    ReplyDelete